Note: LKC registration and enrollment must be completed online using School Care Works three days in advance in order to attend LKC.
Example: If I log into School Care Works on Monday 10/30/17 by 12:00 am (Midnight), the earliest LKC day for my child to attend is Thursday 11/02/17.
The Legacy KidsCare Program (LKC) provides a safe, structured, caring, enriching and affordable program led by Legacy Traditional School experienced staff. LKC is designed with our busy parents in mind; LKC students remain on-site, eliminating the need for additional transportation to a child care center. LKC students participate in fun educational activities, spend time with friends and receive homework assistance (afternoon sessions). LKC is available before and after school between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. LKC will start on the first day of school and end on the last day of school. Space is limited, and will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Open to all enrolled students in grades K-8
- Qualified staff will guide students through homework time, educational activities and supervised play
- LKC strives to maintain a 30:1 child-to-staff ratio
- 2017-2018 Nevada LKC Parent Handbook
- LKC Flyer
- LKC Parent Welcome Letter
- LKC Program Emergency Contact and Medical Forms
- Program Withdrawal Form
- Program Re-enrollment Form
LKC Camp Days and Summer Academy:
Please review the LKC Day Camp and School Break Flyer for registration details, fees, and deadlines.
Registration is a 2 part Process:
Part 1: Use the below URL to complete registration/account creation To register for LKC start here:Create Parent Account
Part 2: Login to SchoolCare Works and select the desired days of care on the parent managed calendar.
To login to SchoolCare Works start here:
After registration is complete, please print and read through the entire LKC Policy and Procedures Handbook.
All registration forms should be completed and turned into your LKC Instructor on the 1st day of LKC attendance.
- Registration Fee: There is a one-time upfront $70.00 registration fee required per school year per family. If a family withdraws for a period of time to exceed two weeks, a re-enrollment form must be complete and a fee of $20.00 must be paid. The family will only be accepted if there is room, no waiting list, and no balance on the account. No refunds or credits will be given for days not attended.
- AM Before School: $7.00 per day per student/$140.00 month.
- PM After School: $9.00 per day per student/$180.00 month.
- Family Maximum: A $400 monthly fee. This option is for families with 2 or more children who will be attending both before and after school full time.
(Additional fees apply to intersession breaks, summer academy and day camps)
If you have questions regarding LKC curriculum, attendance, or pickup/drop off information please contact:
If you have questions regarding School Care Works please contact Community Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.